View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 02:34 AM   #4
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtterInanity View Post
Unfortunately, I managed to completely botch my VMWare environment to the point where it won't even boot any more. This means I can't get to the patch any more. However, it was literally one (maybe two) lines of code. Something like GtkButton* closeKeyboard = gtk_button_new_with_label("Close Keyboard"); but don't quote me on that.
You probably also warn people to make regular backups, but like me, don't make them yourself ... :-(
Anyway, I did something simular as you described with the button, and (as I described in an other thread) when you give is focus when closing the app (i.e. call gtk_widget_grab_focus() in on_file_quit()-function) the keyboard will close automatically. It is still a little clumsy, but at least you can not forget to close the keyboard. I will see if I can find some time to do the change and post it here.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote