View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 05:17 AM   #20
sadowski
Connoisseur
sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, Kobo mini, PB mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by soutade View Post
In fact, it tries to write a file with an empty name, it's because it fails. You can use option "-o
<file.epub>" to set a valid name. Can you send me your ACSM file to check this ?
I did use the -o option with an output file name, alongside with the -f option for the ACSM file.

I can send you the ACSM file. But how? I cannot see how to attach files to a PM.

Cheers,

Jens
sadowski is offline   Reply With Quote