Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 01:54 AM   #7
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Graham View Post
Well, yes, I do understand that. The unfortunate thing is the reason I make changes is do to my tablet reader - which does not use the opf file.
It will most definitely use the opf file. That is the location where the metadata is stored in an ePUB. The metadata editor is 'just' a tool to make editing the metadata part of the opf file easier and safer.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote