View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Very nice. With the wife claiming ownership of mine when it arrives (ordered with a black cover) I demanded to be given permission (thanks Peter Griffin) to buy myself a K3 (for a second time), and will get a cover that isn't black to easily identify whose is whose. I'm leaning towards the Orange or the Green.

Anyone able to say whether the coloured covers show dirt and scuff marks easier than the black? Apparently with the stylzworld covers the green really shows the dirt. Alternatively, any suggestions on a cleaning agent for these covers? I assume they are fake leather?
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote