View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #42
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I am still early on the book but the fact that the chapters do not start on their own page is most annoying
Have you noticed other books do? As far as the finer points of formatting goes, I just guessed. I'm not sure how you can enforce a chapter to start on it's own page in an ebook that might be seen on a variety of devices.

Thanks for the feedback, something to keep in mind.

Sam
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote