Thread: New Leaf Still Life by Louise Penny
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 01:43 PM   #43
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Hah! I’m betting it was the one where Helen was gunned down on the front steps and the rest was about the shooter. I bailed on that one and never went back (but I’d already had issues with the series, so it was in the nature of a final straw).
Yes - outrageous . I had issues with the series too, and eventually gave up. The books became disjointed, and were not at all true to the characters. She started churning out provocative plots, rather than deal with the gaps in the writing. It almost felt like a different author had taken over.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote