View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
bmoc
Edge User

A long overdue update

All,

With the holidays and then the Consumer Electronics show, we really got crunched on the marketing side. But, we are still here and still working hard to make the products better.

What I can tell you is that things are well underway with Android 2.2 and that I have our Ermine release (yes, the next furry beast) on both my pocket edge and entourage edge. Being a user of the software for a number of weeks (We showed it at CES), it has improved performance and it has some new features. I like the support for exchange services (Contact, Calendar and eMail) without a third party application. Also like the additional Flashlite 4.1 support and some of the enhancements we’ve made to the browser.

What I can also tell you, is it is not ready for prime time as we are still awaiting new code from one partner. Once we get that in and test everything thoroughly, then we will release it. While I am hoping for the end of February, I believe it will be ready the middle of March and none is more disappointed in that than I am.

Thanks for your support and patience.