View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #4
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'd carefully consider the company's reputation for customer service before ordering.
I assume you are talking about the crowd at Good e-Reader. I think one needs to distinguish between Netronix and Good e-Reader.

Netronix, so far as I know, enjoys a favourable reputation and has produced quality ereaders for companies such as Kobo.

Good e-Reader, on the other hand, has a much more questionable reputation. The way they handled their 13.3" campaign left much to be desired and there have been numerous complaints from backers of that campaign. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=272106

Interestingly, there no longer seems to be a direct link on the Good e-Reader website to their 13.3" Indiegogo page. And their 6.8" campaign will apparently be launched on Kickstarter instead of Indiegogo.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote