View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #29
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
3.19.5613 looks like a good improvement on 3.18.0 to me, the unofficial FullScreenReading feature is fully functional again, which was the only major problem I had with 3.18.0.

A couple of other minor bug-fixes I noticed:

* The help pages for the Glo now show the correct instructions (single-finger swipe) for changing the brightness level (they used to show the two-finger swipe used by the Aura, which doesn't work on the Glo.)

* The Reading Settings menu now shows the correct options for the Glo (it used to show the Aura's pinch/zoom options, which don't apply to the Glo.)

Other changes:

The old Gothic and Ryumin fonts were in OTF format, the new replacements are in TTF format. I don't know what differences there are, but the ryumin replacement is a lot larger.

Edit: Not fixed:

The TOC/Navigation problems in those ePubs where the publisher has put multiple chapters in one internal file are still present: The tick mark stays beside the first chapter in the file instead of advancing to the current chapter in the file; and the chapter-back << and chapter forward >> buttons do not work properly when the relevant chapter is not the first in the file.

Last edited by GeoffR; 12-08-2015 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Not fixd: ePubs with multiple chapters per file
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote