View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 10:14 AM   #490
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
The Action Shortcut feature in Android Nougat is similar to Force Touch in iOS, I think. You can long-press on an app (home screen or app drawer) and it gives you a list of four actions. I think it's pretty cool.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
My phone updated to Nougat last week. I haven't found any apps that I regularly use that have a useful Action Shortcut. A Connect & Sync option would be first on my list (I doubt my other two devices will ever update to Nougat).
copyrite is online now   Reply With Quote