View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 10:28 AM   #5
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
The bulk search and replace is very good at making the same change to a bunch of books (i.e., adding your prefix), or copying data between columns using regex and () group operators.

For instance, if you already have the date in the format you want, I think you could copy it to the series column. I remember doing something like that with a magazine with about 100 issues in it.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote