View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 11:35 AM   #41
dow
Addict
dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmzg View Post
Is anyone able to register kindle version 1.17 anymore? I've tried downloading it from several links but when I go to tools -> register; and enter my amazon email and password I get a number of different errors, mostly asking me to enter a captcha, but nothing I do gets past the login screen. Any ideas?
I was seeing the same thing. I installed 1.19 this morning and registered it just fine, but after reading this thread, I uninstalled it, and installed 1.17 from apprentice alf's FAQ link. Then it won't let me register. I even went on to amazon and deregistered my pc to see if that would help. Initially it did nothing, but I gave it a few minutes, tried again, and it accepted the registration.
dow is offline   Reply With Quote