View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by captkjaneway View Post
Some of the views here are similar to the 'What would you add to your Kindle?' thread. I do not want to listen to music on a device that has been built to read books from, I prefer to use bespoke equipment that was built to do the task at hand.
In general I agree with you about keeping the focus on the main function of the device. However, lots of people listen to music while reading and, with a built-in player, you have one less device to tote around!

The secondary function doesn't distract from the primary function.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote