View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:55 PM   #3
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalnut View Post
All in all, I estimate that Lifespan of the E-ink monitor(screen)is about 1.66years(surfing web: 6hrs/day).

Am I Wrong?
I don't know, but there are several things that may go wrong before that.

It's getting increasingly hard for me to get a good USB connection with the Kindle Keyboard I'm now using. When it becomes impossible to use, I'll switch to one of our spares, and keep this one for the parts that are good.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote