View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 06:43 PM   #4217
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The first 3 or 4 are not like the rest of the series.
Looking back at the Boris Vallejo covers, they do regularly show bound women. But then, the artwork being Boris, it didn't strike me as especially odd at the time. Distasteful, but I often found Boris to be distasteful.

Fantasy has come a long way since then.

Quote:
If you enjoy Burroughs-type fiction, then you might enjoy those first 3 or 4 in that series.
Yeah. Before I fell down a Gor rabbit hole a few years ago and learned the bad aspects, all I could remember was that I thought the idea of a planet that rotates exactly opposite of Earth was a neat idea.

Quote:
That $9.99 price, however, is outrageous.
Yeah it is. Aren't there like fifty of these things? Wouldn't it make since to sell the introductory one cheap?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote