View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #9
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Font changing issue:
  • Kepub renderer changes the font in all the book. I mean it seems the new font is directly applied to <body> (with !important).
  • Epub renderer only seems to change <p> (with !important). At least <div>, <hx>, <cite> and <ol>+<li> are not changed.

(Good books to test: anyone from the AON Project. They are free).

A BUG? Or just a strange design criterion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The new firmware has eliminated the need for the option. Double tap an image in a kepub and the image view will open on it.
Great, I've just installed 2.10 and tested it. Just two observations:
  • It only works in kepubs. Would it be possible to make it work in epubs too?
  • Double tap is not used nearly in any place in Kobo interface. More over long tap on images doesn't do anything but calling the "highlight" bar. I think long tap is more Koboish than double tap.

I will update the first post ASAP
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote