View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #197
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I think they don't care about previous o new guidelines unless it has public exposure (like this blog about STGB people talk about). It's not really a problem for me, because I don't review, I have a hard skin and a very high threshold for annoyance with this kind of things. I only, really, care about lies, and I'm seeing some of them in goodreads.
You know I went to STGB after you post this and guess what I saw. I list of shelves they wanted deleted and the ones you mention were on that list. They asked their followers to email GR with that list.

So there is more behind this it seems. I originally thought this was change for the better but it looks to me like STGB is got someone over there under their control. It's hard to say but I no longer think GR is being equal between the author and the reviewer. If you check out that blog you will see what I mean.

Yes there was some of those shelves that needed to go but I originally trusted GR's method of deleting now I am not so sure. Specially when I have in the past day come across shelves that are much worse then what is on that list!

I now believe those shelves were no random deletion.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote