View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #12
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster View Post
EDIT:
fingers crossed for user customizable icons for virtual libraries x-x
sorry dont mean to be superfluous. it is just that i like gloss
I knew you would say that.

I think that your suggestion is very reasonable. However, Kovid is actively thinking about how that space can best be used, where 'best' is defined by where he wants to take Calibre over the next years. There is every reason to believe that he will end up in a place that makes a lot of sense. Rarely in my almost 40 years of SW development experience have I encountered someone who both listens to other opinions and makes quick informed decisions, and it has been a pleasure to work with him. Of course, his version of 'making sense' may not be the same as yours (and isn't always the same as mine), but it will be informed and consistent with some set of principles.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote