View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Just a check - if I want to use the beta is it only the metadata.db file that has changed dramatically and that would need restoring to revert to te non-beta release? Are the ebook files and folder structure unchanged?

If that is the case as I start Calibre with custom batch files that explicitly name the location of the:
- Calibre program files
- metadata database
- config files
- ebook files
I should be able to use two in parallel as long as I only add books via one of them? A bit easier than committing myself up front.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote