View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #6
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
For those that have Vision problems I think the Header & Footer are just Right! Amazon is too Tiny! My Pocketbook app I use on my phone & Fire 10 are Way too small.
Honestly, on the Kobo (current software, haven't seen 4.16 yet) they could just reduce the padding and leave the text the same size. Thea header and footer could both take up about half their height, I think.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote