View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 06:43 PM   #35
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercity View Post
I just wanted to updated everyone on what I bought my mom. I went with the kobo clara HD and loaded about 50 books for her. She does not have internet or a computer and she will never use the wifi. Teaching her how to use the kobo was a challenge itself lol. Also I installed the kobo extension on calibre so it could convert to kepub. Thanks for all the advice.
Sounds good. Thanks for letting us know, I was wondering. Like BookCat, I'm curious about the screen also. And, just in case you didn't turn off WiFi, that would help the Clara's battery life quite a bit. (I'm guessing you already know this.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote