View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM   #9
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
I tried the invert mode ( white on black ) I inverted just before I closed the cover. I haven't noticed a difference yet but it's only been one night so far. Normally I press the" turn off screen mode " when I'm done reading for a while.
I'll try the invert mode for a week and see if there is a difference on mine too. I just know for mine anyway, if I use "Turn off Screen mode " it keeps it from losing percentage when not in use. Closing the cover on mine, still used battery not much about 2 %. overnight. I have no idea why but that's what it does on mine.

I don't know if maybe an update will fix that or not ? I guess it's possible on the next update.
I cannot possibly think of a reason hardware wise why the invert screen would make a difference. Neither the screen off. Instead of the cover, try the power button just like when using screen off. IIRC, on the PW the screen off was technically a glorified screensaver with a white page. It is possible it is still that.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote