View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 04:51 AM   #434
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
about forgeting the ring

I forget to put the ring one time, it was not serious because nothing burned, the only thing was that the food was not fully cooked, I thought it was strange since I used the same settings as before and the other times it was perfect, I ended up using the sauté function to finish cooking and only when I went to wash the lid did I notice the lack off the ring, so then it made sense.

I also bought the blue / red rings intending to use one for savory dishes and one for delicate items, but I couldn’t remember which one I had used before so I ended up using both for savory dishes, negating the purpose of having the two colored rings.

Now I use both the colored ones for savory and the clear one for the delicate items.

I found that for me it’s best to have one savory one always on, this way I always have one ring in the lid and never forget or use the wrong one.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote