View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 04:53 PM   #428
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
LOL, good point. Chili from a can? Say nay, sir, say nay!

I find that they do. I love my crocker for all those sorts of things; beans, chili, and all that good stuff. I'm always forgetting to soak my beans, so I end up doing a quick-cook-soak, and then throw them in the crockpot overnight, especially pintos or some of the other tougher beans, like kidneys. I wish I had more great bean recipes, because it would be good for Mr. H to eat more of them. As we've, cough, matured, beans have that unfortunate side-effect--of which I'm sure some of you are aware--and Mr. H is temperamentally unsuited to being musical, lol!!! (Actually, I should try the IP for beans; people SWEAR by it...)

I've never heard of Fiesta seasoning--is that one of those jarred things? The fajita seasoning? Is that what you use? I'm always open to new things...

Hitch
Look in the Hispanic /Mexican spices at Walmart.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote