View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 06:39 AM   #19
pedrogaza
pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!pedrogaza goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
  • As theducks said, the Kobo Utilities plugin includes a function.
  • Calibre has a a "Fetch annotations" function that gets them and adds them to the comments field.
  • If you add "ExportHighlights=true" to the "FeatureSettings" section of the devices config file, a menu item will be added to the books menu in in the library list on the device to export them as a text file on the device.
  • There have been a few scripts or apps posted in the Kobo forum over the years. A search there should find them.
Thanks for the answer.
  • I had tried Kobo Utilities. But I can't find a way to put the annotations from calibre to kobo.
  • Same for «Fetch annotations»
  • I do not try your third solutions, but I do not want a text file on the Kobo, I want annotations to appear when I read a book on Kobo.
  • I made a crap script for saving from Kobo to calibre and restore from calibre to Kobo. If I have time this summer I will do a cleaner version, but I will try to find scripts you were talking about on the forum.

Pierre
pedrogaza is offline   Reply With Quote