View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Legally - No.

How do I know? I had a Sony 700, lots of ePubs. I had a "mini-library of bought books with an online ebook seller. I wrote and asked if I could download .mobi versions so I could use the SAME books I bought from them within 60 days or so onto my Kindle 3.

My reply was a very nicely-worded explanation that the store could only allow me to re-download (as much as I wanted) the SAME format only of a book, as a different format would be considered by the publishers a 2nd purchase. The book vendors themselves would be charged a second time.

Does that help? Very frustrating.

Last edited by friktion; 10-21-2010 at 09:25 PM.
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote