View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 02:41 PM   #10
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmat89 View Post
The EPUB format is not suitable for magazines. The PDF is only realistic way to spread them.
I’d say about 80% of the magazines in Apple News+ are reflowable/scrollable, not PDF, and it seems there are fewer of the latter over time (because having fixed format precludes articles from appearing in Today feed, getting read, and generating revenue). Needless to say, it is not pleasant to read PDF on a smartphone, and I don’t care for them that much even on my iPad.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote