View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:53 AM   #15
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
The three Collected Stories volumes have now reappeared on Amazon UK, as promised by HarperCollins customer services. The last one, the Poirot - the one I actually wanted - appeared just in time for me to buy it on Friday afternoon before I went to an internet free zone for the next 24 hours. (I felt obliged to buy it, having emailed them, although really I only initially wanted to grab the samples and take a look at the contents pages. The Poirot in particular seems to be excellent value, though.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote