View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #20
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda Varian View Post
If, however, I do a search that selects just a few books and then again select Fetch Annotations, it does fetch the annotations for at least some of the books before crashing.

If I do a search that displays just one book and then select Fetch Annotations, it reliably fetches the annotations but sometimes crashes as well.

It appears that Fetch Annotations is not governed by whether a book has been highlighted or not.
If calibre is crashing when using Fetch Annotations, I need to see a debug trace. Open a terminal window in OSX, then type
Code:
calibre-debug -g
Perform the sequence that causes the crash, open a ticket at calibre's bug-tracking site, attaching the entire contents of the terminal window to the ticket. If necessary, scroll back to the 'calibre-debug -g' to get everything copied.

If you haven't filed a ticket before, you will need to register.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote