View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #22
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan Moody View Post
I thought it might be worth highlighting that as a result of Amazon price-matching the Nook Store weekend sale most of the volumes of The Wheel of Time are between $3.99 and $4.99 apiece, 50% off, for US Kindle and Nook. Here are Amazon and Nook Store links for the first book of the series, The Eye of the World. The only one not on sale is the most recent, final volume, A Memory of Light, which doesn't come out in e-book format until Tuesday, and is preorderable for a hefty $13.49. Edit: on further examination the prequel novel New Spring is not on sale at either site, though it's only $5.99 at Amazon as a regular price.
These are rarely on sale, so if you've been holding off on these, now is the time to pounce!! I picked up The Gathering Storm and Towers of Midnight, as I hadn't gotten those, yet. I already have the others. I'll wait on A Memory of Light, since it's not on sale and I'm too cheap(poor) to pay that much for an ebook most of the time. :-)