View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 02:52 AM   #361
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookripper View Post
here are some more first world problems:

- so I started making shelves per category and series (example: terry pratchett's discworld (over 30 books). in explorer the books are numbered and in order. when I make a shelve and copy them in the shelve, the appear totally out of reading order. this is plain RIDICULOUS. they want us to make 1 shelve per book and number them, or what?? they didnt test stuff like this? disgraceful.
I could accept that shelves are a work-in-progress, if only I could organise my books in directories/folders while I wait for them to get it right.

Sadly, until then I limit the number of books on my Kobo.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote