Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #10
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Calibre Forum's Conversion Sub-Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post

How ?
Please.........

My Calibre tells me it's in a format that Calibre can't handle.

I have visited Alf's and availed myself of the cleaning equipment, incidentally....
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
I'm always bang up to date with Kovid's latest offers, load 'em as soon as they come out.
Mine doesn't handle .azw ............
From what you are saying I'd recommend that you open a thread in the Calibre Forum's Conversion Sub-Forum and ask for help concerning this problem there.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote