View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #9
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
That's just it; I don't know how to set the refresh the rate. (Is that in the online user's guide? I'll go look).

On another note: I'm finding that the text, in general, is spotchy....very fine horizontal lines running through the text; only been really using it for about an hour now.

The lines running through the text is 'ghosting'. To set the page refresh rate to reduce ghosting see my instructions in Message #2.

Regards,
Joe
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote