Thread: Kindle DX 2
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:54 AM   #15
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
i don't see why people are yapping about the apply tablet lcd. it's LCD! it's not going to have enough battery life and it isn't epaper. people will definitely not be buying the apple tablet in place of an ebook.
I will and I think many more will also. Battery life won't be near as long as an e-ink reader. But if I can walk in the evening, unplug it, read a few emails, surf a few websites (like MR) and then read awhile before plugging it back in, that's good enough for me, and I'll take one device that will do several things well, above one that does one think great. YMMV but that fits my needs best and I guess that's why they build Fords and Chevys.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote