View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #149
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Nah, sophistication is definatly not a word to describe me. I also love dragons and fantasy books are the dominating genre in my collection. Dragonlance, Discworld, Pern. As a matter of fact, I greatly enjoyed Eragon, though I have yet to read the two sequels.

My only.. gripe?..would be how it read. It was obvious it was written by someone who was still learning story pacing. I know he was only 17 when he wrote it, but still. It seemed to me everything happened very quickly. Months went by in the story, and the way it was written it seemed that only days had gone by, due to the writing.

That's all I was trying to say. I simply hope that I can convey the pacing of the story, as well as significant filler, so it doesn't seem as though I'm just piecing abstract thoughts together.

At least, this was my experience. It may have been my mood at the time of reading. Still, I did enjoy Eragon, and I look forward to reading the sequels.

I did not, however, watch the movie. And I have no plans to
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote