View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 08:39 AM   #144
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
An unfortunate turn of a holiday

I thought my wife and I were going to get some quality time together this weekend... instead, she's been "volunteered" into working today and tomorrow out of town, pretty much an all-day thing, so there's no point in my joining her.

Methinks I may get a lot of writing in over the next 2 days...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote