Thread: Popup Images
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 07:02 PM   #1
Cyberseeker
Connoisseur
Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Popup Images

For me its a toss up between using 'Sigil' or using 'Kindle Textbook Creator.' Personally I prefer HTML to PDF, however ......

Does Sigil support popup images? I would like to have a small icon in my text that can be clicked. When it is clicked, I want a full size image to pop up (preferably SVG) and float over the page.

Will Sigil do it?
Cyberseeker is offline   Reply With Quote