View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:02 AM   #17
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekse-Mie View Post

A random word was picked, but I couldn't close the dictionary anymore. (after connecting to and disconnecting from my pc problem was solved)
To close dictionary you need to modify keymaps.ini file. Here is link to CR distribution with some modifications in keymaps.ini PB 622 users from Russia have made. Note, I did not check it myself, I don't advise using CR on touch devices just because it is not convenient.

EDIT: it is strange that search doesn't work. You can enter search criteria but nothing found correct? Did it work for you on PB 603?

Last edited by pkbo; 05-29-2013 at 06:12 AM.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote