View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #38
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Mine is here, and I've loaded a few dozen books, and read part of one. Mine all loaded via Calibre in the kepub, even when I disabled the extended driver. No biggy. I like the software, the home screen, etc.

The thing that I dislike is the series info is so light and tiny, I have a headache from trying to read it. (I should put on my glasses I guess). I don't suppose there is any way to make change the size of the lists?

Also, is there a way to remove the thumbnail from the lists? I though that could be changed, but maybe I am thinking of the Aura.

Also it is astonishing (to me) that you can read a book blurb from the list of books by tapping on the menu beside the title.
try deleting the kobo extended driver...or just unticking the "use extended functions" or whatever it is. I didn't bother trying the 2nd option, but the first worked for me after i'd been playing with the extended driver.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote