View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #15
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
When I sat up to see just what in the hell was trying to snuggle with me. I was expecting to see a cricket, as they sometimes managed to escape my tarantulas lair. Cricket? No no... Just one of these. Staring at me. In my bed.
I don't do well with spiders, in fact if it were something that big and ugly and it surprised me, I'd be the first one out the door - screaming like a little girl the entire way.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote