View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #9
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
B
When I sat up to see just what in the hell was trying to snuggle with me. I was expecting to see a cricket, as they sometimes managed to escape my tarantulas lair. Cricket? No no... Just one of these. Staring at me. In my bed.
That is truly gross! It also reminds me of a similar, but less gross, incident that happened to me while I was sleeping: It was a hot summer night and I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor wearing only a pair of shorts. I was on my back and felt something very tickly going up the front of my leg, so I kicked it in the air. It was a big long-legged centipede, and it fell back down on the mattress between my legs and was still coming straight towards me. You've never seen someone jump out of a bed so quickly. I know they are harmless, but they are all manner of ugly:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...oleoptrata.JPG
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote