View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
That'shappened to me too. I was on the floor playing with a friends baby daughter, holding up in the air above my head and she spit up in my face. It was kind of gross butnot that big of a deal.

Re: daddy longlegs. They're harmless. I just carefully carefully cradle them in my hands and move them out of the way.(Their legs break easily)
I agree about baby spit up... I get it on me all the time and find it to be pretty inoffensive, but the event I'm talking about happened with a two year old child who just finished a big meal of solid food.

As for spiders... I have a bit of a phobia thing going on, so it was a traumatic experience for me. Too bad you weren't around at the time. I could have used your help to get that long legged menace off of me.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote