View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I think the worst is sitting there in the bathroom with them patting their back and having to deal with the smell and the sounds as they throw-up, all the while telling them that everything will be ok. When, to them, everything is clearly not ok.
It was not really ok to me either when it happened on my newly installed floating floor a few weeks ago.

I suppose installing a non water resistant floor in a child's bedroom might not have been my brightest idea.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote