View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziguezon View Post
4) When my son was still eating in a high chair, after his meal one day, I foolishly grabbed him from the chair and quickly lifted him up in the air above my head. Can you guess what happened next?
Yep, got it. I've had that happen fairly often, I think any parent has. I've had it spat my face while lying on the floor holding both of my kids up (not at the same time), all down my back while carrying them to the bathroom, on the chest while picking them up....

I think the worst is sitting there in the bathroom with them patting their back and having to deal with the smell and the sounds as they throw-up, all the while telling them that everything will be ok. When, to them, everything is clearly not ok.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote