View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
What's the grossest thing that's happened to you?

I was reading through the ten surprising things thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127067 and noticed that someone had put their hand on a spider.

That reminded me of an incident that happened when I used to clean hoods in restaurants while living in the San Fran Bay Area. There were some pretty disgusting restaurants, but the incident that stuck out was when I opened the door to get to the room with the water heater.

The restaurant was filled with cockroaches and the room with the water heater had them all over the walls and ceilings. When I opened the door, one very large one fell directly in the palm of my hand.

So my grossest experience was . . . a bug.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote