View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridRedDog View Post
My EB1150 does things that my Sony 600 can't do (well ir Sony wanted to they could).

I would like to sell it. But would "they" treat it right?

If I could fiind someone who REALLY wanted it, I could give it away. But would "they" treat it right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Both my older readers stayed in the family. I don't think I would like to give them away (meaning to strangers), but I have no problem with people I know having them - I can visit and ask about their news, and check if they're treated properly. A bit like pets really (Not that I would ever exchange my dog for a new one... maybe the pet metaphor is not so good after all... )
i feel the same way. i am going to give one of mine to my father ; he's interested in ebooks, but sort of abstractly, mainly because i keep going on about them to him. i don't think he's interested enough to actually buy one, but he's really happy that i'm going to give him one of mine. i think it will be nice for him to be able to see what they're really about (then when i go on about them it will be less abstract). plus then we can share books and talk about them together.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote