View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:30 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
But I still don't see the problem why they won't sell to non-Americans. Granted, Whispernet doesn't work and maybe I won't be able to buy every single book on their site. But, as long as those things are clear, why still hinder everybody that doesn't actually live in the States? I mean, it's not that they won't put it up for sale at Amazon.co.uk and other European branchhes, you can't even buy it from the American site.

The only reason I can think of is what LazyScot also mentions, they can hardly handle the American market and won't be able to handle much more.

But don't blame it on the lack of Whispernet or regional availability of books. There are some books I can't buy at Fictionwise because of that, so there are software solutions to that problem.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote