View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #426
DigitalWarS
DigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo Glo
[QUOTE=Lynx-lynx;2397692]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalWarS View Post

Is this book a kepub, or a side loaded Epub?

I only have side loaded epubs on my Glo, and when I select a word, the Dictionary dialogue box shows, and in the bottom right hand side there is an 'x'.

I press that 'x' whilst the dictionary dialogue box is still on the screen.
Both of them, and with both if I press X dictionary disappears but I'm only able to to underline and not turn page...
Also, big problems with touch, sometimes I have to restart my unit because it wouldn't respond to touch, sometimes goes back even though I press for fwd, sometimes only refreshes and not turn...
I don't know whether this is a firmware related problem (touch sensitivity, RAM control, etc) or my unit is broken...
Thank you...
DigitalWarS is offline   Reply With Quote