View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH View Post
Hi,
I've. Just had a very long conversation with Kindle support in the US and they have said that if enough people contact them they will have to look at a software upgrade. This is why I am sending this message. Please support this, thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Software upgrade for what issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Other than a few bugs the KFv1 works fine. I'd love to have the cover issue fixed but then so would those with the new KFHD.
Just my guess, but I think that probably the idea is to encourage Amazon to upgrade the 1st Gen Fire's OS to Android 4.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote