View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 01:59 AM   #17
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
My Clippings.txt is a log of the notes you have taken on any specific Kindle. It is completely independent of notes appearing in the book and being synced.

It is, however, needed by this plugin in order to import notes, since the binary files the Kindle software uses have not been reverse-engineered to my knowledge.
(Maybe they have been but this is simpler? Could be, I suppose.)

I believe this error message is saying it tried to convert a nonexistent My Clippings.txt (NoneType). Perhaps this error should be properly caught... with a warning.

Last edited by eschwartz; 06-29-2014 at 02:05 AM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote